Helping your workforce to return to work safely
We understand that the health and safety of your employees is paramount as you begin to transition people back to their normal place of work. A recent study from Bupa Health Clinics found that 65% of Brits were anxious about returning to the office1 . Putting the health and wellbeing of your employees at the forefront of your thinking will help minimise the risk to your workforce and bolster confidence and morale as your people prepare to return to work.
With this in mind, we have partnered with Bupa to offer a three-step COVID-19 testing and support service: Assess Me, Check Me and Test Me.
Through an online assessment tool, Bupa’s occupational health practitioners review a questionnaire completed by the employee. From there we can guide you on their suitability to return to work and refer them through various onward referral pathways if required.
Working with an accredited laboratory, Bupa offer both antibody and antigen testing. Antigen testing, done by a PCR swab in the nose and throat, can tell an employee if they currently have coronavirus (COVID-19). Antibody testing, collected via a blood sample, can tell an employee if they’ve previously had coronavirus (COVID-19). Please note we do not recommend that antibody testing is used as part of a return to work strategy as there is no current evidence to suggest if antibodies provide immunity and how long that may last for.
A high temperature is one of the main symptoms of COVID-19, so Bupa can support with temperature checking each individual upon entry to your workplace. Bupa can either provide you with the advice on the appropriate equipment or provide members of their team to carry this out for you.
- Antigen testing enables you to reduce the risk of virus spread and assists with return to work planning.
- Bupa partners with an accredited laboratory to conduct all testing.
- You’ll obtain fast results and your employees get complete oversight of the entire process.
- You and your employees will have access to Bupa’s 24/7 nurse helpline should there be any further questions or concerns.
- Support options are flexible and will work with any existing provisions you have in place for your employees.
- You don’t need to be a Bupa insurance customer to be eligible for these services.
- There is no contract – employees simply have to confirm they agree with terms and conditions.
We’re eager to speak with you. Please provide your details below.
1. Research by One Poll on behalf of Bupa Health Clinics between 29 May – 2 June 2020