At Mercer, we aim to be the career destination for the best talent. We promise to help you grow by providing challenging and meaningful work, tools and training to develop professionally, and rewards for your performance and contributions to the organisation.
Finding the right colleagues to help us succeed starts with the application process. We strive to provide an accurate picture of the role, answer questions, discuss short- and long-term development opportunities and give a feel for our company culture.
Are You Ready to Apply?
Have a copy of your resume and your updated LinkedIn profile ready. Then, click here to submit your application through our online system.
After you submit your application, you’ll get an email confirmation that we’ve received your resume. If you look like a good match for the position, a talent acquisition consultant will speak with you via video or phone. If that goes well, you’ll meet with Mercer colleagues within the business you’re applying to.
Not ready to apply? Don’t see the right open position for you? Connect with us for consideration for future open positions.
Before Your Interview
- Take a trip to the office so you know where it’s located and how long it takes to get there.
- Prepare some things to say about why you’re interested in Mercer.
- Think about how your skills and experience align with the requirements in the job description; be prepared to provide specific examples.
- Jot down some questions for your interviewer.
- Do some research on Mercer, including recent news, and the people you are interviewing with (for example, on LinkedIn).
On the Day of Your Interview
- Arrive no more than 5–10 minutes early for your meeting.
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Bring a few extra copies of your resume.
After Your Interview
- Send a thank-you email to each person with whom you interviewed, recapping your interest in the role.
- Keep in touch with the talent acquisition consultant. Share your thoughts on the interview and your level of interest in the position and learn about next steps.
You’ll have access to a network of more than 6,000 Mercer colleagues around the world and be the first to know about Mercer’s latest innovations, culture change initiatives, job openings and more.